What is keepsake
- 1 What is considered a keepsake?
- 2 What is a sentence for keepsake?
- 3 What is the meaning of interpost?
- 4 What is an antonym for keepsake?
- 5 How do you use ovation in a sentence?
- 6 What is a momento?
- 7 What is another way to say good idea?
- 8 What are the 8 parts of speech Definition & Examples?
- 9 What are synonyms for certain?
- 10 What is the synonym of memento?
- 11 What is the synonyms of jump?
- 12 Should championship be capitalized?
- 13 What is the sentence of athlete?
- 14 What is the sentence of outside?
What is considered a keepsake?
: something that you keep to help you remember a person, place, or event : a memento or souvenir. See the full definition for keepsake in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
What is a sentence for keepsake?
1) I still have it as a keepsake. 2) Just a keepsake to remember us by. 3) District councillor Richard Groves presented a photographic keepsake to commercial manager Mel Hunt. 4) Mrs Noble gave Helen, as a keepsake, Edward’s last letter to her father.
What is the meaning of interpost?
Definition of interpose transitive verb. 1a : to place in an intervening position. b : to put (oneself) between : intrude. 2 : to put forth by way of interference or intervention.
What is an antonym for keepsake?
Antonyms. disadvantage demote disallow forbid disapproval approve maximal.
How do you use ovation in a sentence?
What is a momento?
What is another way to say good idea?
What are the 8 parts of speech Definition & Examples?
- NOUN. A noun is the name of a person, place, thing, or idea. …
- PRONOUN. A pronoun is a word used in place of a noun. …
- VERB. A verb expresses action or being. …
- ADJECTIVE. An adjective modifies or describes a noun or pronoun. …
- ADVERB. …
- PREPOSITION. …
- CONJUNCTION. …
What are synonyms for certain?
Some common synonyms of certain are cocksure, positive, and sure. While all these words mean “having no doubt or uncertainty,” certain may apply to a basing of a conclusion or conviction on definite grounds or indubitable evidence.
What is the synonym of memento?
What is the synonyms of jump?