- 1 What is a synonym of chuckle?
- 2 What is the synonym and antonym of chuckle?
- 3 What is an antonym for chuckle?
- 4 Is a chuckle a synonym for giggle?
- 5 What is the synonym of laughter?
- 6 What is meant by Tee hee?
- 7 What is a big laugh called?
- 8 What is the synonym of smart?
- 9 What’s a word for love?
- 10 What’s a better word for beautiful?
- 11 How can I impress a girl in one word?
- 12 What is slang for gorgeous?
- 13 How do I make her blush?
What is a synonym of chuckle?
verb. 1’Adam chuckled to himself as he drove away’ chortle, giggle, titter, laugh quietly, tee-hee, snicker, snigger. crow.
What is the synonym and antonym of chuckle?
verb. ( ˈtʃʌkəl) Laugh quietly or with restraint.
Antonyms. cry halloo yodel Bronx cheer clamouring outcry. chortle express mirth laugh softly laugh.
What is an antonym for chuckle?
chuckle. Antonyms: cry, wail, grumble, whimper, whine. Synonyms: grin, crow, cackle.
Is a chuckle a synonym for giggle?
In fact, just the sound of the word chuckle may make you feeling like chuckling, or laughing softly. Chuckle is one of many words for different kinds of laughter. These include giggle, titter, snicker, and a word that is a cross between chuckle and snort — chortle.
What is the synonym of laughter?
In this page you can discover 44 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for laughter, like: chortling, wailing, roar, grin, chuckling, giggling, shouting, snorting, laugh, giggle and ha-ha.
What is meant by Tee hee?
Definition of ‘tee-hee’
1. an exclamation of laughter, esp when mocking. noun. 2. a chuckle.
What is a big laugh called?
n. 3 belly laugh (informal) chortle, chuckle, giggle, guffaw, roar or shriek of laughter, snigger, titter.
What is the synonym of smart?
clever, bright, intelligent, sharp, sharp-witted, quick-witted, nimble-witted, shrewd, astute, acute, apt, able. well educated, well read. perceptive, percipient, discerning.
What’s a word for love?
What is another word for love?
What’s a better word for beautiful?
admirable, adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fetching, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, inviting …
How can I impress a girl in one word?
Ambitious – She has a personality that revolves around her goals and improving her situation. Captivating – She is a delightful person; you can’t take your eyes off her. Confident – She trusts her own abilities and knows that she has value. Dazzling – She is the life of the party and impresses everyone she meets.
What is slang for gorgeous?
drop-dead (slang) ravishing. She looked ravishing. hot (informal) fit (British, informal)
How do I make her blush?
How to Make a Girl Blush
- Make Her Smile with You. Your smile is something which can turn the tables for you, if you possess a nice smile then it is no doubt a plus point for you. …
- With Your Eye Contact. …
- Some Unexpected Compliments. …
- Tease Her Lightly. …
- Crack a Joke which You Both Know Only. …
- Flirt with Her. …
- Show Her Importance.