- 1 How do I connect two phones to my car?
- 2 How do I connect multiple Bluetooth devices to my car?
- 3 How many devices can be connected to car Bluetooth?
- 4 What happens when you Bluetooth two phones?
- 5 Can you have 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time Android?
- 6 What is a Bluetooth splitter?
- 7 Can I connect 2 Bluetooth speakers to my iPhone?
How do I connect two phones to my car?
Pairing the devices actually means getting the devices to connect. This is a simple process of just switching them both on and having them detect each other via Bluetooth. For multiple phones you will pair the phones with the device one after the other.
How do I connect multiple Bluetooth devices to my car?
- Make sure your smartphone has Bluetooth enabled and is set to discoverable.
- Go to “Settings” on your Honda’s display.
- Then select “Phone” and then “Bluetooth” and finally “Add Bluetooth Device” on the display.
- Select the other device to connect.