- 1 Does bengay reduce inflammation?
- 2 How long does bengay last?
- 3 Why does bengay burn so bad?
- 4 Does bengay get into your bloodstream?
- 5 What happens if you use too much Bengay?
- 6 What are the side effects of Bengay?
- 7 Does bengay raise blood pressure?
- 8 Can you use a heating pad with bengay?
- 9 Can you shower after applying bengay?
- 10 Can you put bengay on your neck?
- 11 Can you massage with bengay?
- 12 Is bengay good for pulled muscles?
- 13 Can I put bengay on my feet?
- 14 Is bengay good for nerve pain?
- 15 Is bengay the same as Icy Hot?
- 16 Why is it called bengay?
- 17 Why do peoples ankles and feet swell?
- 18 Can you put Icy Hot on genitals?
Does bengay reduce inflammation?
How long does bengay last?
Why does bengay burn so bad?
Does bengay get into your bloodstream?
What happens if you use too much Bengay?
The young girl apparently absorbed high levels of methyl salicylate, an anti-inflammatory medicine related to aspirin that is found in Bengay and Icy Hot. Using too much over days or weeks can cause a chronic poisoning called salicylism, which, as in this case, can be lethal.
What are the side effects of Bengay?
- severe burning, stinging, redness, or irritation after using this medicine; or.
- pain, swelling, or blistering where the medicine was applied.