- 1 How much does an international trademark cost?
- 2 How do I trademark a name internationally?
- 3 Does a trademark apply internationally?
- 4 How do I protect my trademark internationally?
- 5 How do Trademarks work internationally?
- 6 Should you trademark in multiple countries?
- 7 How long does a trademark last?
- 8 Can a foreign company own a US trademark?
How much does an international trademark cost?
The cost of filing a direct trademark application in any given country via a local attorney are about $1500-$2500. The cost will vary country by country (depending on the filing fee) and will vary depending on how much service and time you need from the local attorney.