- 1 Should you cover a burn or let it breathe?
- 2 Should a burn wound be covered or uncovered?
- 3 How do I heal a burn quickly?
- 4 Should you keep a burn moist or dry?
- 5 What are the stages of burn healing?
- 6 How do you dress a burn wound?
- 7 Should you wash a burn everyday?
- 8 Should you moisturise a healing burn?
- 9 When should you stop covering a burn?
- 10 Should I let my burn wound dry out?
- 11 Which ointment is best for burn?
- 12 What to put on a burn so it doesn’t scab?
Should you cover a burn or let it breathe?
Should a burn wound be covered or uncovered?
How do I heal a burn quickly?
Should you keep a burn moist or dry?
For first-degree or second-degree burns smaller than about two inches in diameter, Bernal recommends the following home-treatment steps: Wash the area daily with mild soap. Apply an antibiotic ointment or dressing to keep the wound moist. Cover with gauze or a Band-Aid to keep the area sealed.