- 1 How do I sync my FIOS remote to my TV?
- 2 How do I get my FIOS remote to control my TV volume?
- 3 How do I reset my FIOS remote?
- 4 How do I find my TV code for remote?
- 5 How do I fix my Verizon remote control?
- 6 Why isn’t my FIOS TV remote working?
- 7 Can’t change FIOS channel remote?
- 8 Why is my remote control not working?
How do I sync my FIOS remote to my TV?
Simply point the Fios TV Voice Remote towards the Fios TV One that you wish to pair it with, press and hold the play/pause and ‘0’ button on the Fios TV Voice Remote until it flashes blue, and it should pair itself automatically. Your Fios TV Voice Remote will now control the interface of your Fios TV Box.
How do I get my FIOS remote to control my TV volume?
To find it, press Menu, scroll down to Customer Support, then select Help Topics, then Remote, then Setting Up your Remote. Choose the option that best describes your FiOS remote, then select Volume Control.
How do I reset my FIOS remote?
To reset your Fios remote, press and hold the OK and 2 buttons together, and release. Then press 9-0-0 in that sequence. The Red LED will blink three times and then turn off to indicate that settings have been restored.
How do I find my TV code for remote?
How to Find a Code for My Remote Control
- Look through the User’s Manual for your remote control to find the code section. …
- Go to an website listing code, such as the Remote Code List (See References). …
- Call the manufacture of your remote and ask whether it can tell you the codes you need.
How do I fix my Verizon remote control?
Fix Remote Control Issues
- Open the battery cover and make sure the batteries are properly seated.
- Press a few device buttons like AUX, DVD, STB, TV. If the top of your remote flashes briefly, the batteries are working. If the top of the remote does not flash, your batteries need to be replaced.
Why isn’t my FIOS TV remote working?
If your Verizon Fios TV remote is not working, try rebooting the box and changing the remote batteries. If it still does not work, see if there are any signal obstructions or interferences. Otherwise, you might have to reset the set-top box and reprogram the remote.
Can’t change FIOS channel remote?
Steps to reset programming is as below: Steps: Menu > Settings > Voice control > Fios TV Voice Remote > Program FiOS TV Voice Remote > Reset remote setup. Do you wish to continue: Hit OK for Yes. Wait until it says Remote Programming Reset Success.
Why is my remote control not working?
Clean the remote control terminals. The remote control battery terminals may be dirty. Remove the batteries and clean the remote control terminals with a small solution of alcohol, using a cotton bud or soft cloth, then place the batteries back into the remote control. Replace with fresh batteries.