How do I send photos via AirDrop?
Open an app, then tap Share or the Share button . If you share a photo from the Photos app, you can swipe left or right and select multiple photos. Tap the AirDrop button. Tap the AirDrop user that you want to share with.
How do I AirDrop photos from iPhone to iPhone?
Use AirDrop on iPhone to send items to nearby devices
- Open the item, then tap , Share, AirDrop, , or another button that displays the app’s sharing options.
- Tap. in the row of share options, then tap the profile picture of a nearby AirDrop user.
How do I use AirDrop on my iPhone?
How to Turn On AirDrop on an iPhone
- Open the Control Center on your iPhone. You can do this by swiping down from the top-right corner of your screen on an iPhone X or a newer model. …
- Then tap and hold the WiFi button. …
- Next, tap AirDrop.
- Finally, choose who can send files to your device.
How do you turn AirDrop on?
Apple iPhone – Turn AirDrop On / Off
- From a Home screen on your Apple ® iPhone ® , navigate: Settings. General. . If an app isn’t available on your Home screen, swipe left to access the App Library.
- Tap. AirDrop. .
- Select the AirDrop setting: Receiving Off. : AirDrop turned off. Contacts Only.
Why can’t I AirDrop photos from my iPhone?
If your AirDrop isn’t working on iPhone, iPad, or Mac, first check that Bluetooth is turned on. To fix an AirDrop connection, also make sure that both devices are discoverable. To get AirDrop working on a Mac, you may need to adjust your firewall settings. Visit Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
How do I find AirDrop?
‘: How to find the AirDrop files you’ve accepted on your iPhone. When you accept AirDrop files on your iPhone , they will go to the app associated with the file type. For example, pictures or videos will go to the Photos app, presentations will go to Keynote, and contacts will be saved in Contacts.
How do I turn on nearby sharing on my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Users and Accounts > Home Sharing. Select Turn on Home Sharing. Sign in with your Apple ID. Use the same Apple ID for every computer or device on your Home Sharing network.
What is token AirDrop?
Airdrops are a token distribution method that allows crypto users who have performed certain actions to claim tokens. In this case, the airdrop applied to any Ethereum address that purchased a non-fungible token (NFT) on the popular OpenSea marketplace – a potential pool of more than 850,000 addresses.