- 1 What kind of vinegar is used for salads?
- 2 Can I put vinegar in my salad?
- 3 Which vinegar is healthiest?
- 4 Which vinegar is best?
- 5 Why is vinegar used in salad dressing?
- 6 Is there a difference between white vinegar and cleaning vinegar?
- 7 Which vinegar is mildest?
- 8 Is white vinegar and synthetic vinegar same?
- 9 What is the strongest vinegar?
- 10 Can I use white vinegar instead of distilled vinegar?
- 11 Is white vinegar healthy?
- 12 Is apple cider vinegar as strong as white vinegar?
- 13 What is 20 vinegar used for?
- 14 Are there different strengths of white vinegar?
- 15 Is it OK to drink vinegar everyday?
- 16 What is the difference between white and brown vinegar?
- 17 What is distilled white vinegar used for?
What kind of vinegar is used for salads?
Can I put vinegar in my salad?
Which vinegar is healthiest?
Popularly used as a salad dressing, balsamic vinegar is prepared from reduced grape juice and all the vitamins, minerals and nutrients of the fruit are present in this vinegar. This is one of the healthiest and most nutritious varieties of vinegar.