- 1 What laxative makes you poop instantly?
- 2 What is the best time to take Exlax?
- 3 How long should it take for a laxative to kick in?
- 4 How do you push out poop when it’s stuck?
- 5 Why can’t I poop even after laxatives?
- 6 Does Exlax work immediately?
- 7 How many ex LAX should I take?
- 8 What happens if you eat after taking a laxative?
- 9 Why is Ex-Lax chocolate discontinued?
- 10 How long after suppository Can I poop?
- 11 Is miralax better than Ex-Lax?
- 12 How does Ex Lax make you poop?
- 13 What happens if you take too much ExLax?
- 14 Is Exlax a stimulant laxative?
- 15 Will Exlax soften your stool?
- 16 Is it OK to take a laxative once a week?
- 17 How long does it take for Exlax chocolate to work?
What laxative makes you poop instantly?
What is the best time to take Exlax?
How long should it take for a laxative to kick in?
How do you push out poop when it’s stuck?
Why can’t I poop even after laxatives?
If you’ve been taking laxatives for a long time and can’t have a bowel movement without taking a laxative, talk with your doctor about how you can slowly stop using them. If you stop taking laxatives, over time, your colon should start moving stool normally.
Does Exlax work immediately?
How many ex LAX should I take?
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||2 tablets once or twice daily|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||1 tablet once or twice daily|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|