- 1 Can u buy condoms at age 13?
- 2 Where can I buy condoms at 15?
- 3 Where is the easiest place to buy condoms?
- 4 How can I buy condoms in the Philippines?
- 5 Can under 18s buy condoms?
- 6 Can I get free condoms?
- 7 Are condoms illegal in Philippines?
- 8 What size is extra small condoms?
- 9 When can you stop using condoms?
- 10 Do married couples use condoms?
- 11 Do condoms feel good?
Can u buy condoms at age 13?
Where can I buy condoms at 15?
Where is the easiest place to buy condoms?
How can I buy condoms in the Philippines?
In the Philippines, condoms are readily available for retail sale at pharmacies and convenience stores.
Can under 18s buy condoms?
Can I get free condoms?
You can get free condoms from contraception clinics, sexual health clinics and some GP surgeries. … Water-based lubricant is safe to use with all condoms.
Are condoms illegal in Philippines?
What size is extra small condoms?
|Condom Size Chart – Small Sized Condoms by RipNRoll.com|
|Condom Name||Condom Length||Condom Width (flat)|
|Snugger Fit by Lifestyles Brand||7.75″ or 190.5mm||1.8″ or 45.72mm|
|Extra Sensitive by Durex Brand||7.75″ or 190.5mm||1.94″ or 49.276mm|
|Ultra Shape condoms||7.80″ or 198.12mm||1.94″ or 49.276mm|
When can you stop using condoms?
Some STIs like HIV and syphilis can take up to three months to show up in an STI screening, so keep using condoms for at least three months after either of you had sexual contact with another person, then go and get tested.