- 1 How do you use DigestZen for acid reflux?
- 2 Where do you put DigestZen?
- 3 How do you use DigestZen roll on?
- 4 How do you use Digize for heartburn?
- 5 Does DigestZen help with indigestion?
- 6 What essential oils help with acid reflux?
- 7 Can I rub DiGize on my stomach?
- 8 Can I apply DiGize topically?
- 9 What is PanAway essential oil used for?
- 10 Where do you put DiGize oil?
- 11 Is DiGize a hot oil?
- 12 Which is better PanAway or deep relief?
- 13 How often can you apply PanAway oil?
- 14 Does PanAway need to be diluted?
- 15 Is it okay to diffuse PanAway?
- 16 What is Copaiba oil used for?
- 17 What do you mix PanAway with?
How do you use DigestZen for acid reflux?
Put like 2-3 drops under your tongue, wash it down with a little water and wait about 5 minutes.
Where do you put DigestZen?
One of the most relaxing ways to use DigestZen oil is by applying it to the stomach and massaging. An abdominal massage will bring soothing comfort to your stomach and the aroma will provide you with calming feelings. DigestZen can also be applied to a child’s stomach for soothing comfort.
How do you use DigestZen roll on?
- Take on a road trip to provide a sweet, minty, calming aroma.
- Apply to the stomach or bottoms of feet after eating a large meal.
- Roll on the stomach before flying or taking a road trip as a part of a massage.
How do you use Digize for heartburn?
Directions: Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily or directly inhale. Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop V-6 or other pure carrier oil and apply to Vita Flex points on feet and ankles for stomach and intestinal relief or on a compress on the stomach. Caution: Possible sun sensitivity.
Does DigestZen help with indigestion?
DigestZen essential oil blend is a wonderful companion to aid in the digestion of food, soothe occasional upset stomachs, and reduce uncomfortable gas and bloating.
What essential oils help with acid reflux?
Although more research is necessary, some evidence suggests that using certain oils may relieve heartburn.
- Ginger oil. People have used ginger to treat various types of gastrointestinal distress. …
- Lavender oil. Many people find the scent of lavender relaxing and calming, making it a staple in aromatherapy. …
- Peppermint oil.
Can I rub DiGize on my stomach?
Mix 1 drop DiGize with 1 teaspoon carrier oil and rub on tummy clockwise to aid digestion and discomfort. Place 1 drop in palms and rub on the bottom of the feet to be absorbed into the blood stream and aid in digestive discomfort. When traveling, use DiGize as a dietary supplement.
Can I apply DiGize topically?
DiGize essential oil blend has a spicy, exotic scent that is great for diffusing before or after large meals or applying topically to the abdomen for a calming aromatic experience.
What is PanAway essential oil used for?
PanAway oil is meant to be applied topically to alleviate sore muscles after exercise. It’s also marketed as a product that can soothe the skin and improve its appearance.
Where do you put DiGize oil?
Is DiGize a hot oil?
Both DiGize and Peppermint essential oils are considered hot oils… think minty hot. So you may want to add it to coconut oil (or other carrier oil) if it feels too tingly for you.
Which is better PanAway or deep relief?
Smell: Deep Relief does not have as strong of a smell as Panaway or Cool Azul because it is pre-diluted. Some people prefer the softer aroma. The invigorating, minty smells stand out the most! … Smell: PanAway has a refreshing, stimulating and potent smell.
How often can you apply PanAway oil?
3 times daily
Directions. Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed. Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Does PanAway need to be diluted?
Does PanAway need to be diluted for topical application? A. Yes, dilution is required. Dilute by combining 1 drop of PanAway with 4 drops of V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to the desired area as needed.
Is it okay to diffuse PanAway?
It’s soothing to the skin and muscles. Apply diluted to tired muscles after a work out. Try using it’s uplifting and relaxing scent as an air freshener. Use 1-2 drops in a diffuser or place a drop on a cotton ball and enjoy the scent in a small space (like a car or office cubicle).
What is Copaiba oil used for?
Copaiba oil benefits and uses
to promote wound healing. to provide pain relief. to treat a wide variety of infections, including bladder infections, gonorrhea, and strep throat. to treat infections from the parasite that causes leishmaniasis.
What do you mix PanAway with?
Helichrysum especially is a powerful first aid oil. Its invigorating aroma provides an uplifting and refreshing aromatherapy experience. As with all essential oils, do not put PanAway directly on the skin. Blend it with a carrier oil first, such as Sweet Almond oil or Jojoba.