How do I join a zoom meeting on my iPhone?
- Record your Meeting ID, located in your invitation email or calendar appointment. …
- Open the Zoom app, and then tap Join.
- In the Join a Meeting screen, enter your Meeting ID and then tap Join.
- In the next window, tap Call using Internet Audio to use the device’s audio.
How do I attend a zoom meeting on my phone?
- Dial one of the numbers provided.
- Enter your meeting ID, followed by #.
- Enter your participant ID, followed by #.
- Enter the passcode, if prompted, followed by #.
- Tap Close after dialing in.
Can you do a zoom video meeting on your iPhone?
To get started, you’ll need to download the Zoom Cloud Meeting app, which is available for iOS. Once you’ve got the app, you can either sign into your Zoom account or join a meeting without signing in. … By tapping New Meeting, you can instantly start a new video conference using your Zoom Personal Meeting ID.
How do you accept a zoom invite on iPhone?
How do I join a zoom meeting for the first time?
Does Zoom work on mobile phone?
Absolutely. Since Zoom works on iOS and Android devices, you have the ability to communicate through our software with anyone at any time, no matter where you are.
How do you answer a Zoom call on iPhone?
How do I receive a Zoom video call?
How do I accept a Zoom video call?
What happens if you get a phone call during a zoom meeting?
If receiving a Zoom Phone call, click/tap Hold Meeting Audio & Accept in the call notification. … You will switch audio from the meeting to the phone call. You will disconnect from meeting audio. Note: Zoom will continue to display your meeting video to participants.