How do I unlock my Ford Focus 6000cd radio?
You can unlock the code for the latest model 6000 CD radio in Focus cars from the serial number that you can see on the radio screen. To display this serial, turn on the stereo unit and press and hold buttons 1 and 6 for a few seconds.
How do you unlock a locked Ford radio?
To reset the Locked status (which appears when you enter wrong code ten times), try this:
- Ensure your radio is OFF.
- Hold the button 6.
- Turn the radio ON.
- Keep holding button 6 for 10 seconds.
How do I reset my Ford Focus radio code?
How do I unlock my Ford radio without the code?
How do I find the key code for my car radio?
How do I reset my Ford radio?
How do I reset my car radio after I change the battery?
- Turn the ignition key to the “On” position, but don’t start the engine.
- Turn the radio on by pressing in on the volume control knob. After 10 seconds, turn the radio off. Press and hold the power button for two to five seconds and watch the radio display.
Where is the radio code on a owners manual?
How do I find my seat code for my radio?
To get a Seat radio serial code, you will need to remove the radio from the dashboard, to view the SEZ serial number required label. This task is easy and only takes few minutes. The Serial Number is located on the radio’s barcode label, and will begin with “SEZ” followed by 11 characters.
How do I get the radio code for my VIN number?
How do I reset my car radio code?
How do you take theft lock off radio?
- Use an original key (not a copied one) and insert it into the ignition.
- Turn the key into the “On” position. …
- Leave the key in this position for 10 minutes until the “Theft System” light stops flashing and goes off.
- Flip the key into the “Off” position and leave it there for five seconds.