How do I force my iPhone to factory reset?
To reset your iPhone, select Settings > General > Reset and click Erase All Content and Settings. Make sure you back up your iPhone first so you can restore your data later. In “Settings,” scroll down and tap “General.”
How do I hard reset my iPhone 5s with buttons?
To force restart or hard reset these devices, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time for at least ten seconds. After about 10s, you should see the Apple logo appears then release the buttons.
How do I factory reset my iPhone with buttons?
Method 2: Hard reset an iPhone with Home + Power buttons
- Hold the sleep/wake button ( It is located on the right side of iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus. …
- Hold them both until you see the screen go black. …
- Wait until the silver Apple logo appears.
- When this happens, you can let go – the iPhone is rebooting.
How can I erase my iPhone without password or computer?
1. How to Reset iPhone without Passcode and Computer
- Go to www.icloud.com, and enter your Apple ID and Password.
- Navigate to “Find iPhone” tab and select it.
- Click “All Devices” and select the device you want to factory reset.
- Click “Erase [device name]” to reset your iPhone.
Can you hard reset an iPhone?
The Volume Down button is on the left side of the iPhone, and the Sleep/Wake button is on the top-most edge. Continue holding these buttons down until the Apple logo appears. Release the buttons when you see the Apple logo. If the reset was successful, your iPhone will restart normally.
Does hard reset delete everything iPhone?
The iPhone Hard Reset
The hard reset is when you restart the phone and refresh the memory in which the apps run. … Like the soft reset, it does not delete data, so it is safe to do without backing up the phone.
How do I reset my iPhone 5 without a password or computer?
How do I reset my iPhone to factory settings without iCloud or password?
Reset iPhone without iCloud Password via PhoneRescue for iOS
- Connect your iPhone to the Computer. …
- Choose the Reset Mode. …
- Enter in Recovery Mode. …
- Download the Firmware Package. …
- Reset/Erase your iPhone.