What is a sentence for suspicion?
Suspicion sentence example. Despite his suspicion , Damian chuckled. Alex had destroyed it then with suspicion and accusations. Because of his suspicion the phone was bugged, Dean did not try to call Cece Baldwin when he arrived home after midnight, home to a still empty house.
What is a good sentence for suspicious?
“He is becoming more and more suspicious of his wife.” “She remained suspicious of her friend’s actions.” “His behavior made me suspicious.” “I find it highly suspicious that he didn’t see anyone in the house.”
What is a good sentence for properly?
Properly sentence example. These questions were never properly answered by them. The order of the inorganic world is explained by properly physical causes. The seeds of the cryptogams or flowerless plants are not true seeds and are properly designated “spores.”
How do you say this word suspicious?
How do you use punishment in a sentence?
I took away my daughter’s car keys as a punishment for her bad behavior. The punishments that the government has inflicted on the protesters are severe and unjust. The punishment for murder is life imprisonment.
What are the 7 types of sentences?
The other way is based on a sentence’s structure (simple, compound, complex, and compound-complex).
- Statements/Declarative Sentences. These are the most common type of sentence. …
- Questions/Interrogative Sentences. …
- Exclamations/Exclamatory Sentences. …
- Commands/Imperative Sentences.
What are 5 simple sentences?
Examples of simple sentences include the following:
- Joe waited for the train. “Joe” = subject, “waited” = verb.
- The train was late. …
- Mary and Samantha took the bus. …
- I looked for Mary and Samantha at the bus station. …
- Mary and Samantha arrived at the bus station early but waited until noon for the bus.
What is an example of 5 sentences?
5 sentences: The police department in my town is just around the corner from my house. Every summer I try to find the biggest tree around to climb. My mom always complains that my socks stink after I get home from camp.
How many sentences is 60 words?
How Many Sentences Is 60 Words? 60 words is about 3-4 sentences. A sentence typically has 15–20 words.
What are sentences for grade 2?
️A sentence is a group of words that tells a whole story. We call it a complete thought.
What are 6 simple sentences?
Types of Simple Sentence
- The dog barked and ran (Compound verb)
- Jack and Jill went up a hill. (Compound noun)
- Arnold and Juan play cricket every evening. (Compound noun)
- The cat and the dog yowled and howled, respectively. (Compound verb)
- Julia and Mary hired a taxi to airport. (Compound noun)
What is class 3 sentence?
A sentence is a group of words that makes sense. Letters form words and words make sentences. A sentence always begins with a capital letter and mostly ends with a full stop. A sentence always has two parts- Naming and Doing parts.
What is sentence Class 7th?
A group of words which makes complete sense, is called a sentence. Thus a sentence is a group of words that are kept in a particular order to make a complete sense.